From Computer Tyme Support Wiki
m (Protected "Junkemailfilter" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Latest revision as of 16:08, 23 January 2009
Junk Email Filter Support Wiki
Here is some additional information that we are compiling to help you configure your email servers and understand email related issues. The more you know about how our filters work and the more you know about how email works in general the better we can work together to make sure that you get all the good email and less of the unwanted email.
Additional Information about Spam Filtering
- Bounced Email - Why did my email bounce?
- Direct Spam - Preventing Spam from Bypassing Our Filters
- Things that can go wrong - Why things go wrong and what to do about it.
- Changing your MX records with cPanel - Work Around for cpanel bug.
Email Technologies that need to Die
- SPF - Sender Policy Framework - is broken and must Die - SPF helps the spammers
- Qmail Sucks - Qmail is a dying platform and needs to be put to sleep